Beyond holding the distinction as the economic center of the northwest suburbs and the third-highest sales tax contributor in the State of Illinois, Schaumburg is a community of neighbors with first-rate services and amenities, offering a high-quality life to those who live and work here.
Schaumburg’s success stems in large part from its decades of stable leadership and shared vision for continued investment and growth. Today, Schaumburg has become a role model for planning and progress.
Need more persuading?
- Schaumburg ranks lowest in cost to residents when compared to neighboring communities and offers a host of amenities not found in other communities.
- It couples financially sound planning with the lowest municipal property tax rate in the northwest suburbs.
- According to the 2018 National Citizen Survey, 93% consider Schaumburg as an excellent place to live and 92% would recommend Schaumburg as a place to raise a family.
- Schaumburg provides top-rate services that meet and exceed standards of performance from the Schaumburg’s police, fire and engineering & public works departments – all nationally accredited departments.
- Schaumburg is home to more business in Illinois than any other community outside of Chicago.